- Root Pouch Charcoal - designed for optimal oxygen exchange and moisture balance.
Save by buying more
The Charcoal Line - High performance for high value short crops.
Main grow pot features:
- Weight: 150 mg/m^2
- Material: Recycled water bottles (PET) and natural fibers
- Usage duration: from 18 to 24 months
- Handles: None
- Color: Grey
Main CHARCOAL series features:
- Dedicated to performing one "life cycle" (One and done)
- For growing large quantities of high-value plants
- Designed for large crops in closed grow-halls
- Increased airflow inside the pot
- Optimized drainage
- Even distribution of water throughout the pot
- Higher amount of natural fibers
The Charcoal series is dedicated for professional cultivation
The use of natural fibers translates into much better air penetration into the root zone, just hold the pot up to the light to understand why we advertise the RootPouch material as the most breathable.
The Charcoal series is also ideal for use in plant nurseries. With half the weight and thickness, our Charcoal line is an ideal pot that ensures the construction of a dense, fibrous root ball, uniform water distribution, while remaining price competitive with plastic solutions.
Regardless of whether you grow oak trees, ornamental plants, citrus trees or arbors - the results will impress both you and your client.