- With a 4-5 year in-ground lifespan and 7-8 above ground, this pot delivers consistent results season after season.
In a set
Growbag Root Pouch fabric pot 21x21cm 8L black 25 units
Root Pouch BLACK is a durable, biodegradable pot made of natural and recycled fibers, perfect for plants with a long growth cycle.
Main fabric grow pot features:
- Weight: 260g/m^2
- Material: Mix of natural and recycled fibers
- Usage period (in-ground): 4-5 years
- Usage period (above ground): 7-8 years
- Handles: None
Main Black series features:
- Enhances plant growth and yields
- Fabric allows roots to breathe
- Prevents root circling
- Pots are reusable
- Keeps plants warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Pots facilitate easy plant transplantation
- Saves even a week outside the vegetative cycle
- Can be used with drip systems, hanging systems and hydroponic flood trays
- Color: Black
The Root Pouch BLACK pot represents the top of quality and durability in the world of fabric pots. Material weight of 260g/m^2 making it the thickest model in the Root Pouch offering, ensuring its exceptional durability. Made from combination of natural and recycled fibers, it prioritizes eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions. Its strength is such that it can easily accommodate even the aggressive roots of a young oak tree. It's the perfect choice for those planning to grow long-cycle plants and wishing to transplant them in the future. In addition, models with a larger capacity are equipped with additional handles, making transport and carrying much easier. Root Pouch BLACK guarantees quality for the most demanding gardeners.